Note: These features are part of the Visforms Subscription and are not included in the free Visforms version.
With Visforms you can send emails that contain all the information about the submitted form. These emails can be formatted to a large extent in terms of the information transmitted and in terms of their layout. However, sometimes it is desirable to be able to print out this information in a nicely formatted layout. A nicely formatted layout is difficult for an email. It is similar when adding file attachments to the mail.
The “E-Mail Attachments” plugin closes this gap and offers you the following interesting features:
- Convert the formatted content of the mail to a PDF file and add this PDF file to the mail as an attachment.
- Add any number of file attachments to the result mail and/or user mail.
- Export submitted form data to a CSV file and attach it to the result mail.
- Export submitted form data to a custom formatted PDF document and add it to the email as an attachment.
- Individual configuration of the email attachments for the result email and the user email, which are sent after the form has been submitted.
- Individual configuration of the email attachments for the result mail and the user mail, which are sent after processing the form data in the frontend.